As editor of the Deep State blog, I’d like to share a little bit of information about you and your fellow readers and the newest feature of the site.
The Deep State blog seeks to provide readers with accurate and timely information about the world’s intelligence agencies from an independent perspective. The site explains how these agencies work–from social controls to mass surveillance to “false flag” operations. We explore and assess the various theories about “deep states.” We seek to hold all intelligence agencies accountable for their actions.
To serve our international audience better the Deep State blog is now translating selections from the site’s guide to the world’s top intelligence agencies.
- You can read about Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence in Urdu: پاکستان: انٹر- سروسز انٹلی جینس (آئی ایس آئی)
- Or you can read about China’s Ministry of State Security in Simplified Chinese: 中国：国家安全部
- You can read about Mossad in Hebrew: ישראל: המוסד.
- For readers of Russian, we have profiles of the domestic security service, the FSB, Россия: Федеральная Служба Безопасности (ФСБ) and the military intelligence agency, the GRU, Россия: Главное разведывательное управление (ГРУ).
- For Turkish readers, a profile of the MIT Türkçesinin Tarihi.
If you’d like to contribute to the Deep State’s Guide to World Intelligence Agencies, send me a DM on Twitter @jeffersonmorley.